The Timeless Miracle of Beets!
High Blood Pressure, Low Blood Pressure, Liver Cleansing, Blood Cleansing, Cardio
Professor Amrita Ahluwalia
Barts and The London School of Medicine
University of Exeter and the Peninsula Medical School
The Magic of Beetroot Juice
• An intake of one glass of beetroot juice daily can assuringly tame high blood pressure.
• Beetroot juice is very potent, and it’s recommended that you drink the raw juice diluted at least 4 times with other milder juices such as carrot, cucumber, or celery.
• It is claimed that beetroot juice has the ability to clean and build the blood, improve circulation and calm the nerves.
• It also improves the health of the liver, kidneys, and bladder.
• The juice is claimed to be beneficial in the treatment of gallstones and kidney stones.
• It cleans the intestines and fights cancer.
• For women, it improves the menstrual problems as well as cures anemia.
• It is traditionally used for curing eye fatigue & tiredness.
• Along with treating skin problems, the juice is effective in dealing with weight loss problems.